Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Good Night

Donna had a good night last night. By staying on top of the pain medication she was able to sleep and rest comfortably. Louie was "on the couch" again, right next to her. The plan today is that she'll have an MRI and they have ordered some sort of concoction for her to drink - that will enable the doctors to do the next test. We've heard that she must wait a day or two for this fluid to flow through her body and then they can proceed.

Visalia friends - Louie will be home tonight ! He leaves today around noon, your time.

2 comments:

  1. This is all such a shock to be happening to someone we care about and is someone known to be soooo healthy! It's like a Dr. House case... Yes, I was concerned not hearing for a few days. I checked several times and had recently tried a few times to post a comment without success. Still, I am very grateful for the advantages of the computer! Thank You Darlene and family. Could you guys adopt me? Please know that our thoughts and prayers surround Donna each and every day!!! You guys take care. Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Donna!!!

    I am glad to hear you are doing better! I am sure it will be weird getting used to a walker but I am sure you are so happy to not be in bed that you will do anything! Just want you to know that I have been praying for you morning and night since this nightmare began. I hope you can feel those prayers. Keep you spirits up and you better get some of those little streamers on you walker...I am sure you will be flying up and down those halls in no time!

    With Love,

    Denise Mann

    ReplyDelete