Monday, March 9, 2009

It's OUT !

Drainage tube out - check
Surgery staples removed - check
Donna happy - check, check

She's sleeping now because they did give her something to make her relax during the procedure. She cried a little after it was all over - happy tears of relief to have this all behind her. Okay everyone - start praying or crossing your fingers or whatever you do to send her good karma - we need no more setbacks, no more disappointments, just smooth sailing from here. I told her that this afternoon I am coming over and we are going to DANCE down the hallway, with no attachments !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Donna, I'm sending you my love, my thoughts, my prayers, my energy; I'll cross my fingers, do a dance, jump for joy, sit quietly and meditate, raise my hands to the sky. I've been with you everyday, in thought and in my heart, as so many others have been, too. I am so happy that on this day you will be free to dance down the hallway with no attachments!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful wonderful oh what a feeling to be free
    congradulations im so glad all my prayers have been answered (well, almost) the next thing i am praying for is for u to come home

    love cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY DAY Donna! I'm dancing right along with you as I learn of your progress. This is big and I know that you're on your way back. I'm so happy for you. Love, prayers and lots of dancing! Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go lady!!!

    Keep on dancing. We're certainly dancing around here. Can't wait to dance with you in person.

    Love, Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow ! this is great news ! no looking back.
    who ever doubted that prayer has power needs to read your story so far.
    love,
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Donna: What a blessing to be without all the attachments! Yes, dancing it is! You are amazing and courageous! God is good and I know He has great plans for you! Continue to march forward. Take care! We love you and look forward to seeing you real soon. Tim, Linda and Cory

    ReplyDelete